Welcome to Avraam Associates
Avraam Associates are a firm of accountants who pride themselves on giving your business the time and effort it deserves. Blending traditional values with a modern approach, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide your business with personal, forward looking advice, based on your unique requirements. At Avraam Associates, our aim is to help you focus on important business decisions, by simplifying compliance and proactively interacting with you on day to day finance matters.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVICE & GUIDANCE
The UK’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) currently face unprecedented challenges.
At Avraam Associates we are committed to providing our clients with guidance and support throughout this period of extreme uncertainty.
The UK Government’s response to coronavirus (COVID-19), announced in the Chancellor’s Budget Speech and subsequent briefings, includes measures to protect businesses from the economic impact.
These included a package of measures to support businesses including:
• a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
• deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
• a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
• a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
• small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
• grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
• the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank
• a new lending facility from the Bank of England to help support liquidity among larger firms, helping them bridge coronavirus disruption to their cash flows through loans
• the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
For the latest updates and guidelines from the Government, please visit the GOV.UK website. Here are some useful links:
COVID-19: guidance for employees, employers and businesses
Government support for businesses
For the latest information on the measures announced by the Government to support businesses please refer to the following websites which are updated regularly: